The Rime of the Postmodern Mariner

More ramblings of Rhys Hughes.

Friday, July 02, 2010

A Book Cast Adrift

And let me not forget that the original point of this Postmodern Mariner blog was to promote my book, The Postmodern Mariner, probably my lightest and funniest book, though also my worst-selling book of all time (I have no idea why this should be!)... The fact it never had an official booklaunch might have something to do with the low sales. Hopefully a very belated booklaunch (two years late!) is coming up soon. Mind you, I have been saying that for ages...


If you enjoy strange comic fantasy, or if you are inclined to take pity on a poor author lost on the wild seas of the writing world, copies are still available direct from the publisher. Simply click on this link to visit his homepage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home